Saturday, September 28, 2013

About

My name is Kyoko, which means apricot in Chinese characters. I grew up in Japan and Poland, and now I live in near Tokyo.

I work as an aromatherapist, but I'm preparing to move to London where I would like to work.

I take the the photographs here, usually with iPhone 4S. I sometimes use a film camera too, which is a Pentax MZ-50.

I started this blog in January 2011 to find a new perspective and improve my English writing skills.
Then very recently I've started a Tumblr about my favourite London based band Is Tropical. It's called BAD GIRLS DO CRY.

All of my photographs are copyright to me, and I would ask that you always credit and link them back here if you want to use them on your blog. if your blog has a lot of big-name advertising on it, i would ask that you send me an email first. if you want to use one for any other purpose, please email me.

If you want to ask me, please get in touch, my email is abricot26(at)gmail(dot)com

No comments: